To create a verified PayPal account in Ghana, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the PayPal website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Select the type of account you want to create. If you want to use PayPal for personal use, select “Personal.” If you want to use it for business, select “Business.”
- Fill in the required information, including your name, email address, and password.
- Accept the terms of service and click “Continue.”
- You will then be asked to provide some additional information, including your address, phone number, and date of birth.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will need to verify your account. To do this, you will need to link a bank account or credit card to your PayPal account.
- To link a bank account, you will need to provide your bank account information, including the name of your bank, your account number, and the routing number. You may also be asked to confirm your bank account by providing a small test deposit and confirmation code.
- To link a credit card, you will need to provide your card information, including the card number, expiration date, and security code.
- Once you have linked a bank account or credit card to your account, your account will be verified and you can start using PayPal to send and receive payments.
Note: In order to link a bank account or credit card to your PayPal account, you must have a valid government-issued identification, such as a national ID card or passport. You will also need to have a valid address in Ghana.