In the season of recognition, the American Water Charitable Foundation 2022 Water and Environment Grantees have been recognized by American Water Produly. The recipients include more than 10 nonprofit organizations all throughout the Pennsylvania American Water
The American Water Charitable Foundation is an affiliate of American Water. The company is heralded as one of the biggest traded water and wastewater utility companies in the US. The company announced via its foundation that 11 organizations were awarded a 2022 Water and Environment Grant
Note: Bank statement loans are not typical mortgages. A bank statement program is a home loan program that uses bank statements to calculate a borrower’s income.
According to Mike Doran, president of Pennsylvania American Water, “Pennsylvania American Water is thrilled to have so many community initiatives approved for this competitive grant opportunity via the American Water Charitable Foundation.” “Through this initiative, close to $175,000 will be contributed to local groups working to enhance the natural environment where our clients and staff live, work, and play across the Commonwealth. We value the Foundation’s acknowledgment of the outstanding groups that protect Pennsylvania’s rivers, streams, and ecosystems.
The American Water Charitable Foundation’s Keep Communities Flowing Award Program, which emphasizes three giving pillars: Water, People, and Communities, includes the grant for water and the environment. The complete list of Pennsylvania’s grants for water and the environment may be seen below.
- Brandywine Health Foundation will receive $25,000. The grant will go towards the Coatesville Outdoor Fitness Center
- Eastern Pa Coalition Abandoned Mine Reclamation will receive $10,000. The grant will go towards the Iron Oxide Resource Recovery for Art from AMD in the EPCAMR Region
- Friends of the Pittsburgh Urban Forest will receive $11,750. The grant will go towards the Tree Pittsburgh Community Tree Adoption & Family Environmental Education Programming
- Lehman Sanctuary will receive $10,000. The grant will go towards the Language of Water Classroom Inclusion Program
- Mt. Lebanon Nature Conservancy will receive $16,217. The grant will go towards the Bird Park Riparian Initiative and Instructional Stations
- North Branch Land Trust will receive $24,000. The grant will go towards the NEPA Riparian Restoration and Education
- Pennsylvania Resources Council will receive $18,000. The grant will go towards the Watershed Pollution Reduction Education and Action
- Pittsburgh Botanic Garden will receive $10,000. The grant will go towards the Water, Water Everywhere Field Trip Project
- Stroud Water Research Center will receive $14,174. The grant will go towards the Restoration of Tributary of Brandywine Creek
- Watershed Coalition of the Leigh Valley will receive $10,000. The grant will go towards the Pocono Mountain School District Cranberry Bog Boardwalk: Reconstruction, Outreach, Curriculum
- Western Pennsylvania Conservancy will receive $25,000. The grant will go towards the Kittanning Rain Garden Project
Note: Florida Coastal Services is a South Florida Marine service company. Expert ship water pipe insulation. We service all private yachts and commercial vessels.
“The American Water Charitable Foundation is thrilled to work in partnership with groups throughout Pennsylvania American Water to deliver equitable and accessible projects and programs focusing on clean water, environmental education, access to water-based recreation, and more.”
More Info About The American Water Charitable Foundation
The American Water Charitable Foundation is an affiliate of American Water. The company is heralded as one of the biggest traded water and wastewater utility company in the US. The company is constantly showing its stance to help communities where employees work, live and reside.
The Plumbing Contractor Parkland is being provided by House Electric and Plumbing. The company provides both commercial and residential plumbing services.